General terms and conditions of use - CGU
By browsing this site, you acknowledge, in your capacity as a User, that you are aware of and accept the terms of the general terms and conditions of use described below (hereinafter referred to as the "GCU").
It is recommended that you read the GCU each time you visit this website as they may be modified at any time and without prior notice.
1 - GENERAL INFORMATION
2 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE CONTENTS
You are visiting the website of a public administration.
You can reuse the general structure of the site, the contents, texts and images visible on the site/application under the conditions of the Etalab 2.0 open licence.
- INRAE, publisher of the site, is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of the trademarks and logos present on the site. Consequently, you are prohibited from re-using them without the prior written authorisation of INRAE.
- Certain other content may also be subject to intellectual property rights.
These contents may be posted on this site by the User as a contributor. The rules applicable to contributions are indicated in Article 4 User Contributions.
In terms of intellectual property, your rights and obligations are described below, depending on whether you are a contributor or not.
2.1 - YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTOR
Two cases are to be distinguished.
- Case n°1: you are the owner of the intellectual property rights of the content that you upload to this site.
You agree to allow the identification of the conditions of use of your content by means of the following indications:
TAll rights reserved No rights are granted to the Internet user with regard to the work.
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he quotes the name of the author.
Attribution (BY) - Partage dans les Mêmes Conditions (Same - SA)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he or she quotes the name of the author and agrees to share the resulting works under identical conditions.
Attribution (BY) - Pas de Modification (No Derivatives – ND)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he quotes the name of the author without modification of the initial work.
Attribution (BY) - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale (Non commercial - NC)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he or she quotes the name of the author and that there is no commercial use.
Attribution (BY) - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale (NC) - Partage dans les Mêmes Conditions (SA)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he quotes the name of the author with or without adaptation of the initial work, and he agrees to share the resulting works under identical conditions.
Attribution (BY) - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale (NC) - Pas de Modification (ND)
All rights shall be granted to the Internet user from the moment when he quotes the name of the author without adaptation of the initial work and that there is no use for commercial purposes.
- Case 2: you are not the owner of the intellectual property rights of the content you upload to the site.
You undertake to allow identification by the indications mentioned above, if they are available from the third party owner(s), and failing this, not to copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, exploit and distribute this content, without the prior written authorisation of the holder of the rights to the accessible work.
2.2 - YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR
- Public content can be used in accordance with the terms of the open licence "Etalab 2.0 » (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence.
These contents can be identified by the logo :
- Other content can be used in accordance with the conditions of the Creative Commons licences adapted to digital content and identifiable by one of the following logos:
- Exemptions for the use of content subject to intellectual property rights
- The contributor who owns the rights grants you the right to reproduce all or part of the content of the site, in one copy for backup copy or hard copy. This right is granted for strictly personal, private and non-collective use.
- You have the right to quote the content of the site, subject to compliance with French law (cf. article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code).
- Content bearing the mention all rights reserved prohibits you from re-using it.
3 - ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the public information on this website/application (identification, use, ...), please contact the person responsible for access to documents and competent to answer questions about the re-use of public information (PRADA):
147, rue de l’université
75 338 Paris cedex 07
Tel : 01 42 75 90 00
mail : email@example.com
4 - USER CONTRIBUTIONS
The publications of the user are published under his full responsibility. You formally undertake to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force and, without this list being exhaustive, you therefore refrain from publishing :
- Contents that violate the rights of others, such as invasion of privacy or disrespect of the right to image;
- Contents of a defamatory or denigrating nature, offensive, insulting, constituting harassment, undermining the protection of minors, or contrary to public order or morality;
- Content of a violent or pornographic nature or which encourages the commission of crimes or offences or which encourages discrimination and racial hatred, suicide or revisionist and negationist behaviour;
- Content that is intentionally false, erroneous or misleading;
- Contents which disclose information allowing the precise identification of the users of the site by name, such as: address, postal and/or electronic mail, telephone numbers;
- Contents that may be subject to a conflict of interest.
By conflict of interest is meant: any situation of interference between a public interest and public or private interests which is likely to influence or appear to influence the independent, impartial and objective exercise of one's functions.
- Content that is contrary to the rules and customs of your employer or that is inherent to your duties, such as failure to comply with the obligation of neutrality, the duty of professional discretion, or any obligation of confidentiality to which you may be bound;
- Contents contrary to copyright (in particular the reproduction, representation or distribution of a work or software), neighbouring rights, trademark law or the law applicable to databases;
- Content whose purpose is to disseminate commercial, advertising or promotional messages or propaganda for products or services other than those of INRAE;
- Content disseminating advice or comments that contravene legal and regulatory provisions.
Messages posted on the site are moderated a priori. Failure to comply with any of the rules indicated in these Terms and Conditions of Use will result in the non-validation of the contribution concerned. However, the INRAE reserves the right to delete a posteriori any published contribution that would be contrary to the present Terms and Conditions of Use;
Should you find that a contribution from another user does not comply with one of the rules of these T&Cs or is clearly illegal, you may report it to the INRAE at the e-mail and/or postal address given in the legal notice relating to this site.
5 - INCOMING OR OUTGOING HYPERTEXT LINKS
The application may contain links to external sites. The application may contain links to external sites (partner or third party sites). INRAE cannot be held responsible for the content, use of content, or operation of these external sites.
Hypertext links from external sites to the site / application. In the event that you wish to set up hypertext links to content on the site/application, you must :
- Allow to guarantee the possibility for the user to identify the origin and the author of the document ;
- Not contravene the interests of the INRAE, publisher of the website/application.
6 - RESPONSABILITIES
6.1 - INRAE RESPONSABILITY
Availability of the site. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, INRAE does not guarantee the availability of the site and the permanence over time of the information on the site.
Computer security. Unless otherwise provided by law, the site, its functionalities and contents are not guaranteed against any security flaw related to piracy, intrusion, bugs, viruses, malware that may affect your computer hardware, software or data. You use the site, its functionalities and content at your own risk and under your own responsibility.
You are required to take all the necessary preventive measures to protect your own data, software and/or computer systems to protect yourself against contamination by viruses and against any damage.
6.2 - RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNET USER
Quality of contents. Although INRAE strives to disseminate reliable contents, errors, inaccuracies or omissions cannot be completely excluded. You are solely responsible for the consultation, choice, use and interpretation of the content of this site.
INRAE shall not be held, by reason of an express or tacit obligation, liable to you or to third parties for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information, and in particular as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information, an error in the indexing of all or part of the site.
User account. You are solely responsible for the use of your account and its access codes and cannot oppose any fraudulent use by a third party to INRAE.
Contents paid with referencing to an unidentified license or with a bad referencing.
The contributor is solely and entirely responsible. INRAE provides a purely technical role as host.
The initial comments made are published under the responsibility of the user-contributor. Messages published by contributors in reaction to the articles express only their personal opinions.
The contributor is solely responsible for the exploitation, use and publication of the data he can obtain.
INRAE cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information disseminated by contributors or for technical problems encountered on sites to which links are established, or for any interpretation of the information published on these sites as well as the consequences of their use.
Likewise, a contributor is solely responsible for the changes he makes to his profile. INRAE cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information that the user has modified or for the consequences of such modifications.
7 - ACCESSIBILITY
The site complies with accessibility standards.
In this sense, each of the sites specifies the accessibility declaration and therefore its compliance with accessibility rules.
Report. Should you notice a lack of conformity of an online communication service referring to the present general conditions of use, you can report it to INRAE at the address below:
8 - PERSONAL DATA
The personal data (DCP) collected on this site are:
- the IP address, the date, time and pages consulted, technical information on response times (through cookies).
- for subscribing to a newsletter or to the news: mail
- To create a user account, you must provide the following information: surname, first name, institute, name, email, telephone, city, country, status (permanent or non-permanent) and motivation.
- These PCDs are subject to computer processing by the data controller concerned and the site's publication manager as mentioned in the legal notice of the said site.
These DCPs are mandatory for the proper functioning of the website with :
- If you fill in the contact form, all PCDs related to the information in this form
- If you are requesting subscription to a newsletter or news, all PCDs related to the information in this subscription
- If you create a user account: name, first name, email and a confidential password.
|Retention period :|
|Data collected for the purpose||Retention period|
|Contact form for a non-user||5 years from the processing of the application|
|Dissemination of newsletters||until unsubscribe or invalid email address|
|Conducting satisfaction surveys||Until publication of aggregated results|
|Complaints management||5 years from the resolution of the claim|
|Management and monitoring of users||5 years after the person's departure, unless a legal or regulatory exception applies.|
|Physical and/or digital access to the platform||Until the account is closed|
|Audience measurement||Maximum 13 months|
|Internal cookies necessary for the site to function||Maximum 13 months|
|At the end of the indicated retention periods, the data will be destroyed.|
The recipients of the PCDs are the authorised personnel of the services of the data controller, partners/guardians and service providers in charge of the management and monitoring of users and in charge of the implementation of the website and the services offered on it.
You have a right of access, rectification, opposition on legitimate grounds, limitation and deletion in respect of all FTDs concerning you under the conditions provided for by the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, strengthened and supplemented by the RGPD (general regulations on data protection) which came into force on 25 May 2018.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the editorial manager as mentioned in the legal notice or by writing to him at the address indicated in the legal notice.
In case of doubt as to the identity of the person exercising his or her rights, a signed identity document will be requested.
The data controller has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (DCP).
You can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at INRAE - 24, chemin de Borde Rouge –Auzeville – CS52627 – 31326 Castanet Tolosan cedex – France.
If you consider, after having contacted the data controller, that your IT rights and freedoms have not been respected, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL by post. : Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés – 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 ou en ligne http://www.cnil.fr/
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify, without notice, the present general conditions of use of the site.
10 - RESILIATION
You may at any time end your use of the site by unsubscribing in the space provided for this purpose OR by sending an e-mail to the e-mail and/or postal address indicated in the legal notice relating to this site. Your request for termination will be taken into account by INRAE as soon as possible.
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations defined herein, INRAE reserves the right to delete your account, to prevent your re-registration and to take any action and/or recourse to stop any infringement of these rights and to obtain compensation for the damage suffered.
11 - APPLICABLE LAW - LANGUAGE - DISPUTE
In the event of a dispute or litigation, you undertake to contact INRAE as a matter of priority in order to attempt to resolve amicably any dispute that may arise between the parties.
In the event of any dispute or litigation arising from the validity, interpretation and/or execution of these GCU that cannot be resolved amicably, except in the case of imperative provisions, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
Last update : December 2019